Stanley Law is Here to Help Scooter Accident Victims Obtain the Compensation They Deserve
Rental scooters, such as Bird, Lime, Lyft, Uber, Bolt, and Scoot Network, provide an eco-friendly and quick alternative to traditional transportation. Although convenient, the scooters pose potential high risks of injury to riders, pedestrians, bicyclists, and drivers who share the same space. Mechanical defects, road hazards, and distracted drivers can all cause accidents that could result in serious injuries.
If you or a loved one has been in an accident while riding a scooter Contact Stanley Law immediately.
Common causes of scooter accidents that are being seen are:
- Scooter riders being hit by cars while crossing roadways or intersections.
- Scooter operators are striking pedestrians on walkways or sidewalks.
- Scooters encountering defective property conditions such as raised sidewalks, potholes or other dangerous roadways
What to do in the Case of a Scooter Accident
- Stop and assess the scene and any injuries you may have. Call 911 if you or anyone involved has been injured.
- Collect information from each driver of any vehicle involved in the incident, including driver’s license number, license plate number, type of vehicle, and insurance information. (Take photos and videos)
- Seek medical attention. Don’t refuse to go to the E.R. or Doctor’s office as you may have serious injuries.
- Call Stanley Law (800) 333-4050
Contact Stanley Law for a Free Evaluation of your case. Do not settle for less; get the compensation you deserve.
Stanley Law has been serving the greater Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley for over 10 years.
Contact us today to get a free consultation and find how much your case might be worth.